In-house CX training
All training is designed and delivered by Manuela Pifani, multi-award winning CX professional and 2015 UK CX Professional of the Year, leveraging her personal experience as a CX business leader and her deep knowledge of best-in-class methodologies and case studies.
Courses are built on a modular basis and can be developed and adapted to individual organisational needs and maturity stage, to help you build successful and award-winning CX capabilities and skills to supercharge the impact of your customer experience initiatives.
Customer Journey Mapping, Design & Transformation
Objective: Understand and practice different customer journey mapping methodologies and approaches and the key components for effective end-to-end management. Learn how to use customer journey maps to design the target customer experience and drive change and accountability across the organisation.
- Mapping methodologies
- Customer journey map components
- Customer needs and motivators
- Capability & performance assessment
- Designing target experiences
- Driving change and transformation
- KPIs and CX measurement
- Accountability and improvement
Voice of the Customer, CX Measurement and Insight
Objective: Understand different Voice of the Customer methodologies and how to generate customer insight, without falling into its pitfalls. Practice how to create an effective CX measurement framework and use it to inform CX design and transformation and drive alignment and accountability across the organisation.
- VoC methodologies and pitfalls
- CX measurement framework
- CX metrics and reporting
- Rational and emotional drivers
- Generating effective insight
- Driving priorities and change
- Driving cultural transformation
- KPIs and accountability
CX Organisational Fitness and Customer-Centricity
Objective: Understand the 8 essential components and 5 maturity stages of CX and Organisational Fitness . Assess your own CX capabilities and maturity state and identify the key levers you can pull to embed customer-centricity in the DNA of your organisation in a sustainable and value creating way.
- CX Organisational Fitness Model ©
- CX Organisational Fitness Check ©
- Strategic CX components
- CX capabilities
- CX maturity states and drivers
- CX fitness planning and improvement
- Driving customer-centricity
Customer Strategy & Design Thinking
Objectives: Understand and practice different customer strategy and design methodologies and approaches, including Design Thinking. Learn how to use the customer strategy to align the organisation behind a consistent and differentiated CX.
- Customer Strategy inputs
- Customer Strategy components
- Methodologies and approaches
- Design Thinking techniques
- Using the customer strategy
- Embedding the customer strategy
Executive-level CX Masterclass
Objectives: Understand the role of the executive board in driving customer-centricity across the organisation, and the pitfalls and opportunities you have to support the creation of business value through a clear CX focus. Ideal for delivery at Exec off-sites.
- Importance and role of CX
- The ROI and value of CX
- The role of the Executive Board
- Maturity stages and opportunities
- Driving customer-centricity
- Organisational implications
All training is designed and delivered by award-wining and CCXP certified Manuela Pifani.