Customer Strategy & Design Thinking
Designed and delivered by Manuela Pifani, multi-award winning CX professional and 2015 UK CX Professional of the Year, leveraging her personal experience as a CX business leader and her deep knowledge of best-in-class methodologies and case studies.
In collaboration with CXM.
This two-day intensive course will enable delegates to understand and practice different customer strategy and design methodologies and tools, and learn how to use the customer strategy to align the organisation behind the delivery of a consistent and differentiated Customer Experience.
A balance of theory, case studies, and practical exercises will build the capabilities attendees will require to design their own customer strategy and successfully embed it in their own organisation. The course is aligned to the CXPA competency framework, and focuses on the CX Strategy and CX Design & Implementation components.
For those CX leaders and practitioners who want to deepen their knowledge and skills on customer strategy and design methodologies; acquire new tools and techniques; be exposed to global best practice; and learn how to use design thinking to transform their Customer Experience.
After attending the course, delegates will be able to apply their knowledge and skills to design a clear customer strategy to:
- Drive customer loyalty and create business value
- Deliver the brand with consistency and differentiation
- Design the customer journey and interactions touchpoints
- Influence the development of customer-centric products and service propositions
- Appreciate and avoid many of the pitfalls which impact the successful delivery of a CX strategy
- Why focus on CX strategy
- Purpose and benefits
- Customer relationships and loyalty
- Link to business value
- The inputs to a CX strategy
- Environment and trends
- Business goals and mission
- Customer needs and segments
- Brand strategy and promises
- How to design a CX strategy
- The components of a CX strategy
- Methodologies and tools
- Best in class examples and case studies
- Design Thinking as a strategic tool
- Layers of CX
- Experience principles
- Customer interactions design
- How to use the customer strategy:
- Strategic business and customer metrics
- Customer value proposition design
- Customer journey design
- CX measurement
- Communications and people engagement
- Cultural transformation